Baros Acute Bariatric Expandable Bed
The “Baros Acute” Bariatric Bed 120765 SLB RD is a 4-section electric profiling bed. The mattress platform can be positioned to assist with the treatment of a patient within the clinical settings defined in Application Environments 1, 2 and 3 in the Instructions for Use document which is available in the ‘Downloads’ section above.
• Electrical adjustment of bed height, backrest section, thigh/calf section.
• Auto-Chair facility
• Electrical adjustment of head down tilt (Trendelenburg) and foot down tilt (reverse Trendelenburg)
• Drop split side rails, adjustable height, detachable
• Extendable and removable head board / Fixed width and removable foot board
• Mattress support surface with removable radio translucent panels
• Adjustable length mattress platform
• Electric CPR function
• Lithium battery backup
• Bed stripper (linen shelf)
• Under bed light
• Full width brake bar at foot side (steering / swiveling / braked)
• Patient Handset with backlight and Attendant Control Panel (ACP) with function locks
• I.V. pole sockets and oxygen bottle sockets at head end
• Corner roller buffers
• 150mm dual wheel castors (one steering and conductive, three swiveling)
• ANTIMICROBIAL White Epoxy Powder Coated
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.