The Sovereign™ - a complete system for the assisted bathing cycle with seat lift and contoured base
The Sovereign™ has a unique contoured interior and an innovative shape that provides good support under the knees.
The design of this resident/patient hygiene system, in combination with its reclining comfort seat, provides residents/patients with reduced torso strength the right level of support and stability, while also providing the ideal water depth for an enjoyable bath.
The Sovereign provides a comfortable environment for assisted bathing and also enables many semi-dependent residents/patients to rediscover the pleasures of bathing in private, thereby improving resident/patient wellness.
Making tasks easier and safer
For assisted bathing, the handheld control unit for height adjustment and the built-in seat lift means safe, ergonomically sound procedures without the risks associated with manual handling, such as back injuries.
Improving care and efficiency
A single caregiver can efficiently carry out assisted bathing sessions alone. The Sovereign's built-in seat lift makes safe independent bathing available to a wider range of residents/patients, which frees up staff for other duties.
The best solution for assisted bathing is a height-adjustable bath fitted with a transfer seat unit. Arjo active lifts play an integral role in transfers to and from the Sovereign seat lift.
- The transfer seat unit plays an important role in maximising resident/patient independence, as it allows a wider range of residents/patients, including some wheelchair users, to bathe unassisted.
- The innovative shape of the base of the bath supports the resident/patient below their knees, helping to relieve any pressure or pain.
- The reclining seat maintains water depth around the resident's/patient's body in a natural relaxing position.
- Height adjustable.
- Easy control panel for functions such as air spa and raising/lowering of the tub.
- An integrated disinfectant spray handle.
- Hand control for lift in/out.
Measurements and weights
|Bath length||1700 mm (67")|
|Bath width||765 mm (30 1/8")|
|Max lifting capacity bath||386 kg (851 lbs)|
|Bath volume||215 L (57 gal (US))|
|Lifting stroke||300 mm (11 3/4")|
|Safe working load||130 kg (287 lbs)|
|Lifting stroke||580 mm (22 7/8")|
|Operating temperatures||Max HW 80°C (176°F) Min HW 60°C (140°F) Max CW 20°C (68°F) Min CW 2°C (36°F)|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.