Arjo interim report January-June 2019
“We deliver another strong quarter with a good sales development across several markets and report an organic growth of 6.5%. Our strongest growth was in North America, especially in the US, where our positive trend continues,” says Joacim Lindoff, President & CEO. “With this solid start to the year together with a continued high activity level, we now raise the outlook for our full-year organic net sales growth to be in the upper part of the 2-4% interval.”
April-June 2019 in brief
- Net sales increased by 10.7% to SEK 2,197 M (1,986). Net sales grew organically by 6.5%.
- EBITDA increased by 38.8% to SEK 421 M (303), including the effect of IFRS 16. Excluding IFRS 16, EBITDA was SEK 336 M, an increase of 10.5%.
- Profit after financial items increased to SEK 132 M (121).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 0.36 (0.33).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 255 M (189), including the effect of IFRS 16. Excluding the effect of IFRS 16, cash flow was SEK 178 M.
- Cash conversion was 60.7% (62.4), including the effect of IFRS 16. Excluding the effect of IFRS 16, cash conversion was 53.5%.
- Arjo raises its outlook for the full-year and estimates that the organic sales growth will now be in the upper part of the 2-4% interval.
- Key event after the end of the quarter: Acquisition of equity stake in Atlas Lift Tech in the US.
Fund managers, analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference on July 18 at 08.00 CET. Please see details below to join the conference:
Sweden: +46 (0)8 5033 6574
UK: +44 (0)330 336 9105
USA: +1 323-794-2093
A presentation will be held during the telephone conference. To access the presentation, please use this link: https://slideassist.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1245570
Alternatively, use the following link to download the presentation: https://www.arjo.com/int/about-us/investors/reports--presentations/2019/
A recording of the teleconference will be available for 90 days via the following link: https://slideassist.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1245570
For more information, please contact:
Executive Vice President, Marketing Communications & Public Relations
Tel: +46 (0)10 335 4810
Email: [email protected]
Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Tel: +46 (0)10 335 4867
Email: [email protected]
This information is information that Arjo AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:30 CET on July 18, 2019.
At Arjo, we are committed to improving the everyday lives of people affected by reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. With products and solutions that ensure ergonomic patient handling, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the effective prevention of pressure ulcers and venous thromboembolism, we help professionals across care environments to continually raise the standard of safe and dignified care. Arjo has approximately 6,000 employees worldwide and customers in over 100 countries. In 2018, Arjo sales amounted to approximately SEK 8.2 billion. Arjo is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and its head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. Everything we do, we do with people in mind. www.arjo.comDownload as PDF