Arjo interim report January-September 2018
“After five years of declining growth, we have turned the business around and we now deliver growth for the third consecutive quarter. With a consistently strong order intake for the quarter and a continued positive outlook for the remainder of the year, we are now raising our forecast and expect organic net sales growth to be in the middle of the 2–4% interval for the full year”, says Joacim Lindoff, President & CEO.
July-September 2018 in brief
- Net sales increased 10.4% to SEK 1,981 M (1,795). Net sales rose organically by 1.4%. Sales was held back by temporary disruptions in connection with the planned change of logistics partner in Europe. Adjusted for this, organic growth for the quarter was 3.5%.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 19,9% to SEK 301 M (251).
- Restructuring and integration costs amounted to SEK 18 M (135).
- Profit after financial items increased to SEK 77 M (-95).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 0.21 (-0.26).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 200 M (122). The cash conversion was 71.4% (105.1).
- Arjo is raising its outlook for the full-year and estimates that the sales growth will now be in the middle of the 2–4% interval.
- Key event after the end of the quarter: Divestment of Acare, the group’s operations for low-spec medical beds.
Fund managers, analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference on October 22 at 14:00 CET. Please see details below to join the conference:
Sweden: +46 (0)8 5065 3942
UK: +44 (0)330 336 9411
USA: +1 323-794-2588
A presentation will be held during the telephone conference. To access the presentation, please use this link: https://slideassist.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1212492
Alternatively, use the following link to download the presentation: https://www.arjo.com/int/about-us/investors/reports--presentations/2018/
A recording of the teleconference will be available for 90 days via the following link: https://slideassist.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1212492
For more information, please contact:
Executive Vice President, Marketing Communications & Public Relations
Tel: +46 (0)10 335 4810
Email: [email protected]
Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Tel: +46 (0)10 335 4866
Email: [email protected]
This information is information that Arjo AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 13:15 CET on October 22, 2018.
At Arjo, we are committed to improving the everyday lives of people affected by reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. With products and solutions that ensure ergonomic patient handling, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the effective prevention of pressure ulcers and venous thromboembolism, we help professionals across care environments to continually raise the standard of safe and dignified care. Everything we do, we do with people in mind. www.arjo.comDownload as PDF