The resident/patient sits safely and comfortably on the submersible Alenti seat throughout all stages of the bathing process.
The Alenti helps improve quality of life, by providing a higher standard of safety and comfort during hygiene routines.
Making tasks easier and safer
The Alenti delivers the necessary power-assisted support to allow the caregiver to manage the entire bathing process in an ergonomically sound manner and without the need for manual handling.
Improving care and efficiency
Fewer staff resources are needed for the various stages of hygiene routines – transfers, dressing, drying – as the Alenti enables one caregiver to efficiently manage all tasks relating to the bathing process alone.
The Alenti is a part of Arjo's integrated bathing system, and is compatible with the various lengths of Arjo height-adjustable baths. It is also compatible with the Prelude® shower cabinet.
The Alenti® is battery-powered and offers a range of features that are designed to stimulate safe ergonomic working practices, including:
- Ergonomically designed handlebar grips
- Raising, lowering and central braking are efficiently controlled with a handset
- Specially designed smooth-running castors make Alenti highly maneuverable and easy to turn
- Safety belt, for safety during transportation
- Steering handles, which double up as stable armrests for residents/patients
- Available with a highly accurate on-board electronic scale
- Can also be used for toileting
Measurements & weights
|Safe working load||400 lbs (182 kg)|
|Lifting stroke||23 2/9” (590 mm)|
|Seat height (from floor)||18 3/4-41 3/4" (475 to 1060 mm)|
|Clearance under seat||17 1/8-40 1/8" (435 mm to 1020 mm)|
|Weight||143 lbs (65 kg)|
|Height top of chassis||5 7/8” (150 mm)|
|Total width||23 7/8” (605 mm)|
|Total length||40 1/9” (1020mm)|
|Battery||sealed lead acid battery 24 V, 4 Ah|
|Protection class||IP 66 (handset)|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.