Flowtron Tri Pulse
Introducing Tri Pulse
The Tri Pulse - for the sequential compression therapy of your choice.
The unique winged shaped bladder of the Tri Pulse sequential DVT prevention garment promotes a secure fit to the patients leg whilst the Airflow Light fabric helps to prevent heat and moisture build up to aid patient comfort1.
The soft, breathable garments are available in a wide range of sizes to comfortably meet the needs of patients and provide convenience and choice to the caregiver.
The Flowtron® VTE Active Compression System is easy to use with quick setup features that make it convenient for clinicians. Discover the difference with Tri Pulse garments.
1) Data on File
The Tri Pulse garments' non-thermal, moisture management properties help keep the patient's skin cool and dry (i), which can lead to greater compliance with IPC prevention.
Airflow Light fabric
- Lightweight mesh outer fabric helps prevent build up of heat, to keep the patient’s skin cool and dry(i)
- Cushioning interior fibres aid patient comfort
- Soft and breathable inner fabric transfers heat and moisture away from the skin through micro vents(i)
Unique wing-shaped bladder
- The garment and its bladder have a curved design that follows the natural curve of the leg
- The unique wing shaped bladder envelops the calf or thigh for improved fit
- Pressure is delivered through a single tube positioned on the anterior of the leg away from the bony prominence
i) Data on File
|Code||Product Description||Quantity per Carton|
|TRP10||Regular Calf Garment (up to 43cm/17" calf circumference)||10 pairs|
|TRP20||Large Calf Garment (up to 58cm/23" calf circumference)||10 pairs|
|TRP60L||Bariatric Calf Garment (up to 81cm/32" calf circumference)||10 pairs|
|TRP30||Regular Thigh Garment (up to 71cm/28" calf circumference)||10 pairs|
|TRP40||Large Thigh Garment (up to 89cm/35" calf circumference)||10 pairs|
The Flowtron IPC system is suitable for DVT prophlyaxis in acute care settings, in the pre-, intra- and post-surgery phases, as a sole agent or when combined with a pharmacological agent.
IPC should NOT be used in the following conditions:
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischaemic vascular diseases
- Severe congestive heart failure or any condition where an increase of fluid to the heart may be detrimental
- Known or suspected acute deep vein thrombosis, thrombophlebitis or pulmonary embolism
- Any local condition in which garments would interfere including gangrene, recent skin graft, dermatitis, on untreated, infected leg wounds.
Tri Pulse TRP10 Regular Calf Garment, up to 43cm calf circumference, multilingual IFU.
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 314900ML_02.pdf
Size: 0.3 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.