Lightweight, breathable IPC calf garments for DVT prevention
Designed to provide comfort for the patient, simplicity for the user and flexibility for healthcare facilities. Flowtron® garments are effective in the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Simple and effective DVT prevention
Adding compression to a limb using Flowtron garments increases blood velocity in the deep veins of that limb. This then reduces venous stasis (1) and stimulates fibrinolysis (2), which is the body’s natural method of preventing and breaking down blood clots.
Comfort and compliance
Lightweight, breathable fabric garments ensure comfort and help prevent the build-up of heat and moisture.
Easily identifiable garments means simple visual confirmation to ensure compliance with the patient’s prescribed DVT prevention treatment.
- Morris & Woodcock (2004) AofS; 239(2):162-171.
- Morris, Giddings, Ralis et al. (2006) J0VS; 44(5): 1039-1045.
- Spencer FA, Lessard D, Emery C, Reed G, Goldberg RJ. Venous thromboembolism in the outpatient setting. Arch. Intern. Med. 2007;167:1471–1475
- International Consensus Guidelines, International Angiology Vol.32-No 2 118-119
- Auto garment recognition on foot, calf and calf & thigh garments when used with ACS900.
- Calf garment compatible with the Flowtron Excel with variable pressure setting.
- Comfortable material with excellent breathability characteristics.
- Five finger hook & loop fastening.
- Sterile and non-sterile options available.
- Single patient use.
- Uniform bladder with single air inlet tube.
- Safe and easy attachment of garments to all Flowtron DVT prevention pumps.
- Well tolerated by patients.
- Clinically effective.
- Non Invasive.
- Cost effective.
- Easy to fit.
DVT calf and calf & thigh garments are available in a variety of sizes ranging from standard to bariatric. The foot garments are also available in 2 sizes.
|Calf and calf & thigh garments inflate at a pressure at 40 mmHg with a cycle time of 12 seconds inflate and 48 seconds deflate.|
|Foot garments inflate at a pressure at 130 mmHg with a cycle time of 3 seconds inflate and 27 seconds deflate x 2 per inflation cycle.|
|Code||Product Description||Quantity per Carton|
|DVT5||Small Calf Garment|
(up to 36 cm/14" calf circumference)
|DVT10||Standard Calf Garment*|
(up to 43 cm/17" calf circumference)
|DVT20||Large Calf Garment|
(up to 58 cm/23" calf circumference)
|DVT30||Standard Thigh Garment*|
(up to 71 cm/28" thigh circumference)
|DVT40||Large Thigh Garment|
(up to 89 cm/35" thigh circumference)
|DVT60L||Extra Large Bariatric Fit™ Calf Garment|
(up to 81 cm, 32" calf circumference)
|FG100||Regular Foot Garment*|
(up to shoe size 7 (UK), 40 (Euro)
(up to female shoe size 9 (US)
(up to male shoe size 7 (US)
|FG200||Large Foot Garment*|
(shoe size 7½ or above (UK), 41 (Euro)
(female shoe size 9½ or above (US)
(male shoe size 7½ or above (US)
* Sterilised option available
Tri Pulse TRP10 Regular Calf Garment, up to 43cm calf circumference, multilingual IFU.
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 314900ML_02.pdf
Size: 0.3 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.