1. National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Clinical Practice Guideline. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osborne Park, Australia Occidentale; 2014.
2. Dealey C, Posnett J, Walker A. (2012). The Cost of Pressure Ulcers in the United Kingdom. Journal of Wound Care. 21(6):261-266.
3. Brem H, Maggi J, Nierman D et al. (2010). High Cost of Stage IV Pressure Ulcers. Am J Surg. 200:473-477.
4. AHRQ. Never Events. 2017. https://psnet.arhq.gov/primers/primer/3/never-events. Consultato ad agosto 2017.
5. Bennett G, Dealey C, Posnett J. (2004). The Cost of Pressure Ulcers in the UK. Age Ageing. 33(3):230-235.
6. Padula WV, Mishra MK, Makic MB, Sullivan PW. (2011). Improving the Quality of Pressure Ulcer Care with Prevention: A Cost-Effective Analysis. Med Care. 49(4):385-392.
7. Nguyen KH, Chaboyer W, Whitty JA. (2015). Pressure Injury in Australian Public Hospitals: A Cost-of-Illness Study. Aust Health Rev. 39(3):329-336.