Lightweight, durable and easy-to-clean overbed table
The Overbed Table is available with a two-piece tilting table top, allowing the patient to position part of the table at multiple angles for activities such as reading.
The book rest is included as standard with the tilting top. The smaller side table section remains flat, providing a practical surface for items such as drinks.
The single hand operation, designed for a smooth variable height adjustment, raises the table from 735 mm to 1100 mm (29 in to 43 in) and automatically locks into position providing a stable surface at all times. If the bed is raised inadvertently, the table top will also rise to avoid accidental entrapment.
A fixed top option is also available.
- Book rest included with tilting table top
- Single hand variable height operation for ease of use
- Height variable from 735 mm to 1100 mm (29 in to 43 in) for enhanced ergonomic efficiency
- Low profile twin wheel castors allow for improved underbed access
- Choice of two piece tilting table top or single fixed table top
- Optional perimeter rails for side table provide additional stability for items on top surface
- Available in blue, lilac, light blue, light grey or wood style finishes
Overbed Table Instructions for Use
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 416290-INT1a.pdf
Size: 2.44 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.