Arjo publishes year-end report January-December 2021
”We deliver our strongest year to date and grow organically by 3.5%. The entire organization has done a fantastic job in supporting healthcare providers while managing the challenges related to the global supply constraints in a very good way. This enables us to improve both our profitability and financial position, and I am happy to be able to propose a dividend of 1.15 SEK per share – a 35% increase compared to last year,” says Joacim Lindoff, President & CEO of Arjo.
”We enter into 2022 with high activity level and a strong order book. We have proven that we are capable of adapting to new conditions and look forward to continue to develop a sustainably and profitably growing Arjo,” concludes Joacim Lindoff.
October-December 2021 in brief
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,456 M (2,398).
Net sales grew organically by 1.0%.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 2.1% to SEK 541 M (530).
- Adjusted operating profit increased by 4.5% to SEK 301 M (288).
- Profit after financial items increased to SEK 254 M (234).
- Earnings per share rose to SEK 0.70 (0.64).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 639 M (843).
- Cash conversion amounted to 123.0% (166.3).
January-December 2021 in brief
- Net sales amounted to SEK 9,070 M (9,078).
Net sales grew organically by 3.5%.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 8.3% to SEK 2,072 M (1,913). In comparable currencies, profit was SEK 2,150 M, corresponding to an improvement of 12.4%.
- Adjusted operating profit increased by 18.3% to SEK 1,116 M (943). In comparable currencies, profit was SEK 1,167 M, corresponding to an improvement of 23.8%.
- Profit after financial items increased to SEK 989 M (702).
- Earnings per share rose to SEK 2.72 (1.93).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 1,734 M (2,267).
- Cash conversion amounted to 85.3% (123.3).
- A dividend per share of SEK 1.15 (0.85) is proposed, corresponding to approximately SEK 313 M, a 35.3% increase on the preceding year.
Fund managers, analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference on February 3 at 08.00 CET. Please see details below to join the conference:
Sweden: +46 8 566 427 03
USA: +1 646 722 4903
UK: +44 333 300 9032
A presentation will be held during the telephone conference. To access the presentation, please use this link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/arjo-q4-2021
Alternatively, use the following link to download the presentation:
A recording of the teleconference will be available for 3 years via the following link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/arjo-q4-2021
For more information, please contact:
Maria Nilsson, (Acting) EVP Marketing Communication and Public Relations
Tel: +46 (0)10 335 4866
This information is information that Arjo AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:00 CET on February 3, 2022.
At Arjo, we believe that empowering movement within healthcare environments is essential to quality care. Our products and solutions are designed to promote a safe and dignified experience through patient handling, medical beds, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the prevention of pressure injuries and venous thromboembolism. With over 6,000 people worldwide and 65 years caring for patients and healthcare professionals, we are committed to driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges. www.arjo.com