- The share
- Arjo B
- 21 Jan 2019 18:00
- 2,98 EUR (+0,82%)
Arjo interim report January-June 2018
“We continue to perform strongly as a standalone company and are now reporting positive growth for the second consecutive quarter. Net sales increased organically by 2.3% and we also reported improved EBITDA during the quarter. We enter the second half of the year with good confidence and will continue to build a profitable and sustainable Arjo.”, says Joacim Lindoff, President & CEO.
April-June 2018 in brief
- Net sales increased 4.8% to SEK 1,986 M (1,894). Net sales rose organically by 2.3%.
- Adjusted EBITDA rose to SEK 313 M (294).
- Restructuring and integration costs amounted to SEK 15 M (15).
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 121 M (125).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.33 (0.34).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 189 M (122). The cash conversion was 62.4% (43.5).
- An exclusive partnership was entered into with Next Step Dynamics for the development of digital solutions for predicting and preventing injuries.
- Key event after the end of the quarter: Acquisition of ReNu Medical.
- Comparisons of gross margin, operating expenses and net financial items between the second quarter and the first six months of 2017 and 2018 do not provide fair presentation. All of the expenses for Arjo as an independent Group were not reflected in 2017 and, accordingly, the full-year figures for 2017 provide a more fair presentation as comparative figures.
Fund managers, analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference on May 4 at 9:00 a.m. CET. Please see details below to join the conference:
Sweden: +46 (0) 8 5065 3942
UK: +44 (0)330 336 9411
USA: +1 323-994-2093
A presentation will be held during the telephone conference. To access the presentation, please use this link: https://slideassist.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1197624
Alternatively, use the following link to download the presentation: https://www.arjo.com/int/about-us/investors/reports--presentations/2018/
A recording of the teleconference will be available for 90 days via the following link: https://slideassist.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1197624
For more information, please contact:
Executive Vice President, Marketing Communications & Public Relations
Tel: +46 (0)10 335 4810
Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Tel: +46 (0)10 335 4866
This information is information that Arjo AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on July 19, 2018.
At Arjo, we are committed to improving the everyday lives of people affected by reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. With products and solutions that ensure ergonomic patient handling, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the effective prevention of pressure ulcers and venous thromboembolism, we help professionals across care environments to continually raise the standard of safe and dignified care. Everything we do, we do with people in mind. www.arjo.comDownload as PDF