A year in the shadow of a pandemic
Looking back on 2020, we see a year unlike any other in modern times – where our lives and society were completely dominated by the pandemic. Healthcare around the world experienced extensive challenges, and everyone did their best to work together to find solutions to acute problems. For Arjo, it was a year in which we re-prioritized and coordinated our efforts to support the healthcare sector in specific areas related to Covid-19.
Five reasons to invest in Arjo
• Contributing to a sustainable future – for healthcare, society and the environment
• Active on a market with attractive and long-term growth potential
• Global presence with leading market positions in both acute and long-term care
• Profitable growth and strong cash flow
• Strong potential for the future – Arjo is well-positioned to become a leader in outcome- based solutions
Arjo’s new strategy 2021-2030
Our new strategy is based on future challenges faced by healthcare: offering more people high-quality care with fewer resources – and this is where mobility is a key factor. Improved mobility raises the quality of care, prevents complications, shortens the length of care, and minimizes the number of work-related injuries among caregivers. Today, we are well-prepared to become a leading Mobility Outcome Partner that will take on this challenge together with our customers.
A sustainable healthcare at our core
Creating conditions for a sustainable healthcare is at the core of Arjo’s business. Our broad
offering of knowledge, equipment and solutions create sustainable values on multiple levels – for patients, caregivers, the healthcare system and society at large. Arjo Sustainability Framework 2030 provides a solid agenda with clear targets and activities to ensure continuous improvements in three focus areas.
Arjo Sustainability Framework 2030