Sara Plus demonstration
Maxi 500 demonstration
Sara Stedy demonstration
1. Lahmann et al 2015. Mobility is the key! Trends and associations of common care problems in German long-term care facilities from 2008 to 2012.
2. Richardson et al (2019), Perspectives on preventing musculoskeletal injuries in nurses: A qualitative study. Nursing Open. 2019;6;915-929.
3. Daragh A, et al (2013), Safe Patient Handling Equipment in Therapy Practice: Implications for Rehabilitation. The American Journal of Occupational Therapy. January/February 2013 Volume 67, Number 1. Pages 45-53.
4. US Bureau of Labor Statistics (2018). https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2018/article/occupational-injuries-and-illnessesamong-registered-nurses.htm. Accessed 10th March 2020.
5. Mary W. Matz, MSPH, CPE, CSPHP, Patient Handling and Mobility Assessments, a white paper. FACILITY GUIDELINES INSTITUTE 2019.
6. Matz M, Patient Handling and Mobility Assessments: A white Paper, Second Edition. The Facility Guidelines Institute. (2019).
7. European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, National Pressure Injury Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers/ Injuries: Clinical Practice Guideline, 2019. Emily Haesler (Ed.). EPUAP/NPIAP/PPIA: 2019