Sara 3000 is a standing and raising aid designed specifically to provide additional support and assistance to patients or residents who have some capacity to stand on their own.
Its excellent functionality in relation to cost brings higher standards of resident/patient care and operating safety within affordable reach.
The Sara® 3000 is a standing and raising aid that features the latest improvements in this Arjo-pioneered product concept. The ergonomic design and powered features enable a single nurse or caregiver to provide first-class care during routine handling activities, such as transfers and toileting.
Using the Sara 3000 activates mobility during everyday transfers and makes it easier to carry out mobility maintenance and standing exercises.
Making tasks easier and safer
Assisted transfers and toileting can be carried out without the stress and risk of injury associated with manual handling.
Improving care and efficiency
Operation by a single nurse or caregiver means maximum efficiency for otherwise labour intensive routines. The excellent level of functionality relative to cost brings a higher standard of care within affordable reach.
- Powered standing and raising aid, designed to promote mobility maintenance and standing exercise for the resident / patient
- Large handles allow residents/patients to adjust their grip for comfort and security
- Safe working load 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Powered opening and closing of chassis
- Active kneepad with individual leg support
- A variety of slings made from non-slip material, available in different sizes
- An integrated scale is available (optional)
Measurements and weights
|Weight Sara 3000||62 kg (137 lbs)|
|Weight Sara 3000 (incl. scale)||72 kg (158 lbs)|
|Chassis external width, legs closed||640 mm (25 1/4")|
|Chassis internal width, legs open||890 mm (35")|
Safe working load
|Basic lift||200 kg (440 lbs)|
|All slings||200 kg (440 lbs)|
|Weighing capacity||190 kg (418 lbs)|
|Battery Type||Rechargable - sealed lead acid|
|Battery capacity||24 V 4Ah|
|Protection class||IPX4 (lift)|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.