Maxi Sky 2 Transportable
Adding flexibility to Maxi Sky® 2 ceiling lift technology
The Maxi Sky 2 Transportable is an accessory to the Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lift. The ceiling lift relocation accessory allows the Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lift to be easily removed from its current location and transported to another room that is also equipped with a receiving module.
The Maxi Sky 2 Transportable offers new flexibility for the current Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lift that does not compromise on safety and offers great value to customers looking for the renowned benefits of the Maxi Sky 2 Technology in multiple rooms.
Designed with flexibility and safety in mind
- Quick and easy relocation of the Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lifts in different rooms.
- Innovative patent pending design providing system with optimal user safety.
- Optimisation of fleet management with occasional relocation of ceiling lifts by a technician
- Compatible with all KWIKtrack™ installations and Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lift.
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 001-15085-ZH-EN rev. 0.pdf
Size: 23.62 Mb
[ML(EN, ZH) for CN, INT] EN-INT ZHt ZH-CN ES-INT DA-DK [KO for KP, KR] SV-SE NO-NO CS-CZ HR-HR PL-PL RO-RO RU-RU HE-IL LT-LT HU-HU BG-BG AR-INT JA-JP EL-GR SK-SK SL-SI ZHt-CN SR-RS TH-TH TR-TR UA [PT for BR, PT] NL-NL IT-IT FR-INT [DE for AT, DE]
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.