Advanced Low Air Loss (LAL) pressure relief with pulsation therapy
The Therakair® Visio mattress replacement system (MRS) is an advanced low air loss therapy system designed to prevent and treat pressure ulcers by managing pressure redistribution, skin microclimate and edema.
The Therakair Visio mattress replacement system provides advanced pressure redistribution to patients through fifteen individual air cushions. Low air loss therapy and next generation medical fabric work together to help address moisture management and skin microclimate while pulsation therapy mimics the bodys natural movements, encouraging lymph and blood flow for prevention of tissue deformation and skin breakdown.
The Therakair Visio provides an ideal environment to protect a patient's skin while increasing patient comfort.
- Low air loss therapy minimizes tissue deformation by helping manage the skin microclimate to prevent skin breakdown as well as distributing pressure by conforming to bony prominences, minimizing tissue deformation and pressure-induced discomfort.
- Pulsation therapy mimics the body’s natural movements to improve blood and lymph flow, thereby increasing oxygenation and reducing edema.
- Advanced medical fabric helps maintain skin integrity by keeping it cool and dry and also serves as an effective barrier against fluid and bacteria.
- Quiet operation maximizes patient and staff comfort.
- Intuitive touchscreen interface allows for easy and exact therapy adjustment.
- Patient warmer increases patient comfort during therapy.
- InstaFlate quickly inflates mattress to it's maximum firmness for ease of patient placement and care.
- CPR Quick Release evacuates air from the mattress in just ten seconds
- Alarms help to identify problems during operation.
90 cm (inflated)
L 208 cm x W 90 cm x H 20.3 cm
|Dimensions||L 41.2 cm x W 26.4 cm x H 21 cm|
|Ampere rating||3-7 Amps|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
EPUAP- NPUAP - PPPIA CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINE 2014: Considerations on Support Surfaces, Safe Patient Handling and Pressure Ulcer Prevention for Clinicians Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Solutions - TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG-singlepages.pdf
File name: TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG.pdf
Size: 3.04 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.