Dri-Flo™ Air Permeable Disposable Underpads provide excellent incontinence protection for patients at risk for pressure ulcer development or who are on current pressure ulcer therapy.
Odors are reduced due to highly absorbent polymers encapsulated in the core.
Dri-Flo Air Permeable Disposable Underpads help to keep wetness away from patient’s skin via soft absorbent top layer
- May eliminate the need for additional linen by being strong enough to be used as a draw sheet.
- Helps patient’s skin stay cool, dry and comfortable due to breathable back sheet.
- Helps to keep patient’s skin dry due to highly absorbent polymers in middle layer.
- Soft absorbent top layer
- Highly absorbent polymers
- Fluid is encapsulated in the core
- Breathable backsheet
- Strong enough to be used as a draw sheet
DriFlo Underpads - Air-permeable incontinence protection designed to maintain the benefits of microclimate management therapies. Tri-dimensional matting creates air-permeable durability - 01.TSS.0007.1.GB.1.AHG - 01.TSS.0052.1.GB-INT.1.AHG
Category: Flyer (2 pages)
File name: 01.TSS.0052.1.GB-INT.1.AHG.pdf
Size: 1.1 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.