Dynamic response Mattress Replacement System (MRS) with Self-Adjusting Technology™ (SAT)
The AtmosAir™ 9000 Mattress Replacement System (MRS) range utilises an open-pressurised, Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) system consisting of nine transversely positioned air cylinders for dynamic response to resident/patient movement.
The AtmosAir 9000 Mattress Replacement System (MRS) with SAT offers advanced features and benefits that provide clinically effective pressure redistribution and optimised patient comfort.
- Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) helps maximise body weight displacement and minimise tissue interface pressure, by automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature and adjusting the internal air pressure.
- Offers additional support under the shoulders, torso and seat through non-powered pressure relief via nine zones of horizontal pressure redistribution.
- Firm perimeter provides seating support for the patient and caregiver.
- Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off the delicate heel area and onto the calf and thigh instead.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
|Length||75-84” x 1”|
|Width||32-37” x 1/2”|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight*||500 lbs|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.|
|TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
|Available with an optional fire sleeve.|
|This product has a five year non-prorated warranty.|
|TheraTex™ nylon, a durable fabric with a blended butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.|
|Recovery5® multi-way stretch - a higher MVT, multi-directional stretch material for better resident/patient immersion and pressure redistribution.|
|Standard, a 10 oz non-skid bottom material, recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frames.|
|Optional, a 12 oz vinyl bottom material, recommended for use on spring-type bed frames.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Consult frame manufacturer for individual frame capacity.
EPUAP- NPUAP - PPPIA CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINE 2014: Considerations on Support Surfaces, Safe Patient Handling and Pressure Ulcer Prevention for Clinicians Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Solutions - TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG-singlepages.pdf
File name: TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG.pdf
Size: 3.04 Mb
ATMOSAIRTM 9000 MRS - Non-powered pressure redistribution mattress replacement system with Self Adjusting Technology™. - 01.TSS.0003.1.GB.1.AHG - 01.TSS.0010.1.GB-INT.1.AHG
Category: Flyer (2 pages)
File name: 01.TSS.0010.1.GB-INT.1.AHG.pdf
Size: 1.06 Mb
Category: Instructions For Use
File name: 416230-Rev-A.pdf
Size: 1.07 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.