The advanced standing & raising aid
The Sara® Plus offers something extra: advanced resident/patient support features that promote mobility more than any other aid of this type.
It broadens the range of residents / patients that can enjoy mobility-activation benefits and provides balance, stepping and walking training.
Improving care and efficiency
The Sara Plus standing and raising aid assists nurses and caregivers in efficiently moving and mobilising more residents and patients than ever before. Operation by a single caregiver for transfers and training means the Sara Plus is a cost-effective investment in raising care standards.
Making tasks easier and safer
The handheld control unit for the battery-powered Sara Plus controls the raising and lowering action. Using the Sara Plus eliminates manual handling from a range of daily routine tasks, thereby reducing the risk of back injuries at work.
In addition to the basic Sara Plus standing sling range, a special Bos sling has also been developed. Its purpose is to offer more support by pulling the resident’s/patient's buttocks forwards towards the lift. Residents/patients will therefore be standing in a more upright position, which is more favourable for rehabilitation.
- The unique Arc-Rest provides exceptional upper body support during the raising action.
- Designed to offer balance, stepping and walking training.
- The first-step system, incorporating the Proactive Pad and a detachable footplate, enables a range of training exercises directly on the floor.
- Options include a built-in electronic scale, a commode seat and leg straps.
- Safe working load: 190 kg (420 lbs).
The Sara® Plus is an ergonomic standing and raising aid that mobilises residents/patients during everyday activities, such as transfers and toileting.
It extends the mobility-activating benefits of the standing and raising aid to more residents/patients than ever before.
The key is the extra resident/patient support provided by the comfort circle, which comprises an Arc-Rest and a sling that has been selected according to individual needs. The unique Arc-Rest is an integral part of the lifting mechanism, providing exceptional upper body support during the raising action.
Measurements and weights
|Safe working load||190 kg (420 lbs)|
|Weighing capacity||140 kg (308 lbs)|
|Sara Plus - non scale version||85 kg (187 lbs)|
|Sara Plus - scale version||95 kg (209 lbs)|
|Battery type and part number||Rechargeable lead acid|
|Battery capacity||24 V 5 Ah|
|Protection class||IP67 (handset)|
Another unique feature is the Pro-Active Pad, a height-adjustable knee support, which promotes a better transition to the standing position by allowing natural flexion of the ankle.
- Safe working load 190 kg (420 lbs)
- Supplied with 2 detachable batteries and charger
- A battery discharge indicator constantly displays the remaining power and indicates when the battery needs recharging
- Low friction castors with brakes on the rear two
- Detachable commode/transfer seat complete with bedpan and holder
- Built-in safety valve stops lift arm (Arc-Rest) powering down when lowered onto an object; when the object is removed, the Arc-Rest maintains its position
- Detachable footboard and kneeboard
- Commode seat and narrow footboard
- Wide proactive kneepad S, M, L, XL standing sling range M, L, XL walking sling range
- Leg straps
- Arm straps
- Footboard raiser
- Straight line steerer for walking during rehabilitation
EPUAP- NPUAP - PPPIA CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINE 2014: Considerations on Support Surfaces, Safe Patient Handling and Pressure Ulcer Prevention for Clinicians Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Solutions - TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG-singlepages.pdf
File name: TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG.pdf
Size: 3.04 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.