Battery-powered passive sling lift for efficient, ergonomic transfers
The MaxiMove® provides safer, more comfortable resident/patient handling, while making care routines smoother and more efficient.
In addition to providing a healthier, more ergonomic working environment for caregivers, thereby reducing the risk of musculoskeletal injuries.
This battery-powered passive sling lift allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/patient handling routines. With unrivalled flexibility, stability and reliability, the MaxiMove is the optimum lifter for intensive use in demanding care environments.
With a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with a display, it helps the caregiver provide a higher quality of care. Simple instructions for use, with a visual guide, on the mast provide convenient assistance to the caregiver.
Available in an extra low height castor version, with a ground clearance of only 60 mm (2 3/8''), it is compatible with most low clearance beds and stretchers.
Maximum benefits from using the MaxiMove are achieved when it is used in the optimum conditions, for efficient, high quality care. Arjo offers comprehensive safe resident/patient handling solutions for hospitals, healthcare facilities and other care facilities and is the ideal partner for helping to ensure a safer, more secure environment for residents/patients and staff.
- Flexibility for the diverse challenges of everyday care
- The Combi™ attachment enables smooth switching between different spreader bars.
- Various different resident/patient interfaces to choose from, with the widest range of spreader bars in the market.
- The most comprehensive range of slings available.
- Stability for safe, comfortable transfers
- A vertical lifting action - Stable Vertical System (SVS) - means safer lifting routines.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS) spreader bars help to prevent the sling from swinging during transfers.
- Excellent stability enables the lifting of bariatric residents/patients, weighing up to 227 kg (500 lbs).
- Reliability for high quality care routines at all times
- Proven durability record - the actuator is tested for thousands of cycles.
- High quality battery-powered features that the caregiver and resident/patient can rely on.
- Supplied with two batteries as standard, allowing reliable 24 hour use.
The fundamental aim of the MaxiMove® is to be “best at the basics” - a safer, more efficient solution for the basic resident/patient handling tasks, i.e. lifting and repositioning.
The system offers two unique features: the Stable Vertical System (SVS) and the battery-powered Dynamic Positioning System (DPS). Combined, these two systems create an extremely safe and comfortable sling lift for the entire transfer process, from the initial lift through to effortless fine-tuning in order to find the resident's/patient’s most comfortable position.
Measurements and weights
|Max safe working load||227 kg (500 lbs)|
|Max safe working load with extended jib||130 kg (287 lbs)|
|Weight (incl. combi jib + medium PDPS + battery)||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Lifting stroke||1315 mm (51 3/4”)|
|Min lifting height (medium DPS)||225 mm (8 3/4”)|
|Max lifting height (medium DPS)||1540 mm (60 3/4”)|
|Height of chassis||117 mm (4 1/2”)|
|With low height castors||86 mm (3 1/2”)|
|With extra low height castors||60mm (2 3/8”)|
|External width legs closed||717 mm (28 1/4”)|
|Internal width legs open||1160 mm (45 3/4”)|
|Protection class||lifter IPX4|
|Handheld control||unit IPX7|
|Battery||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid|
- Safe working load 227 kg (500 lbs).
- Positioning handle for precise handling during transfers.
- Stable Vertical System (SVS) comprising: a vertical lift, anti-swing, jib, pivot point spreader bar attached and clip sling design.
- Ergonomically designed manoeuvring handle.
- Slings with a body contoured design for maximum comfort, available in seven sizes: XS to XXL and colour-coded for ease of use.
- Colour-coded bar chart on the spreader bar for identification of the correct sling size.
- Sling attachment for spreader bar, with a four-point keyhole clip system.
- Electrical opening chassis operated via the handheld control unit.
- A Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with colour display to indicate remaining battery power level.
- Additional audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing.
- Handheld control unit for complete control when working with residents/patients.
- Secondary operating controls mounted on the mast.
- A service indicator measured in hours provides accurate actuator usage, indicating service requirements.
- System failure override.
- Automatic safety cut-off if lowered onto an obstacle.
- Low friction castors, rear two with brakes.
- Battery charging station, for charging two batteries at once
- Integrated scale unit
- Extended jib (for maximum reach)
- Stretcher unit using soft stretcher, scoop stretcher and strap stretcher
- Two-point spreader bar for walking jackets for rehabilitation and loop slings for use with residents/patients with leg contractions
- Large powered Dynamic Positioning System (DPS) spreader bar for bariatric residents/patients, also available in medium
- Open style small Dynamic Positioning System (DPS) spreader bar for children and small adults
- New comprehensive range of loop spreader bars, small and medium open design, large wide spreader bar for bariatric residents/patients, and flat for use with walking jackets for rehabilitation
- ArjoClean for disinfection
Options and accessories
O = Standard
O = Option
O* = Option (all Combi™ spreader bars and stretchers are available as accessories)
X = Accessories
- = Not Applicable
Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Solutions - TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG EPUAP- NPUAP - PPPIA CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINE 2014: Considerations on Support Surfaces, Safe Patient Handling and Pressure Ulcer Prevention for Clinicians Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Solutions - TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG-singlepages.pdf
File name: TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG.pdf
Size: 3.04 Mb
Category: Instructions For Use
File name: 001-20839-EN-rev.-2.pdf
Size: 2.38 Mb
Charge Battery before use
Category: Instructions For Use
File name: 001-00256-INT-rev.-1.pdf
Size: 0.09 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.