Maxi Sky 600
Complete, customised ceiling lift system
By offering versatile track layout solutions and a lifting capacity that is geared to tomorrow’s heavier population, the Maxi Sky® 600 provides the best possible coverage for hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Accessories for optimized care
Resident/patient interface solutions are the key to optimising care to meet individual needs. The comprehensive range of Maxi Sky 600 accessories provides healthcare facilities with the flexibility to provide optimum solutions for a wide range of different resident/patient requirements and to quickly respond to the changing needs.
- With a lifting capacity of 272 kg, the Maxi Sky® 600 is designed to help healthcare facilities meet the growing demand in handling heavier residents/patients.
- The modular track system enables flexible solutions, allowing optimisation of the track layout for the healthcare facility's specific needs and working space.
- A comprehensive range of loop or clip slings is available for the four-point and two-point spreader bars in addition to a Walking Jacket™.
- Improving efficiency - The lift is always ready for use and after transfers, the lift can be programmed to return to the clip-on charging station, which can be positioned anywhere on the track.
- Spreader bars - Arjo loop and clip slings are compatible with the applicable two-point spreader bars or four-point Dynamic Positioning System (DPS) spreader bars. The DPS provides a safe and comfortable sling position for the resident/patient during transfers and makes reposioning tasks easier for the care giver. Powered DPS enhances the DPS benefits by providing powered assistance to the care giver when positioning the patient in a comfortable position.
- Sling solutions - Arjo's comprehensive range of loop and clip slings covers all healthcare facility needs. Clip slings include standard padded and unpadded slings, special purpose slings for toileting, mesh slings for bathing and showering, and solutions for single and double amputees. The broad spectrum of sizes and sling types enables the ceiling lift to be adapted for optimum resident/patient comfort and safety.
The Maxi Sky® 600 provides the best possible coverage for hospitals and healthcare facilities
|LD10009||Maxi Sky 600 - 4 function - International|
|LD10219||Maxi Sky 600 - 4 function 2H - International|
|LD10209||Maxi Sky 600 - 2 function - International|
|LD10219||Maxi Sky 600 - 2 function 2H - International|
|LD10115||Maxi Sky 600 - 4 function 2H Infrared UK|
|LD10209||Maxi Sky 600 - 2 function ECS System|
|LD10219||Maxi Sky 600 - 2 function 2H ECS System|
|LD10009||Maxi Sky 600 - 4 function ECS System|
|LD10219||Maxi Sky 600 - 4 function 2H ECS System|
|700-13865||Handheld control - 2 function|
|700-13845||Handheld control - 4 function - wired|
|700-13690||Handheld control - 4 function - Infrared (optional)|
|700-05461||BOX two-point spreader bar|
|700.19200||Four-point flat manual DPS|
|700-18340||Four-point manual DPS|
|700.19000||Four-point powered DPS|
|402-0000X||Power cord (1-UL / 2-JP / 3-CE / 4-AU / 5-UK)|
|700-05443||Four-point spreader bar (optional)|
|700-15501||Phihong charger for ceiling lift|
|402.15508||Charger extension / 2 m (78") for wall adapted charger only|
|402.15502||Charger extension / 2.5 m (98.4")|
|700-00511||Scale unit/ US/ 363 kg (800 lbs)|
|700.00530||Scale unit - class III/ Europe/ 300 kg (660 lbs)|
|700.14385||Quick connection kit|
|MAA1151-L||Soft stretcher sling - large|
|MAA1151-XL||Soft stretcher sling - extra large|
|MAA1150-L||Soft stretcher sling - with hole - large|
|MAA1150-XL||Soft stretcher sling - with hole - extra large|
|MAA1152-L||Soft stretcher sling - with hole and mesh fabric - large|
|MAA1152-XL||Soft stretcher sling - with hole and mesh fabric - extra large|
The Maxi Sky 600 system offers a wide range of possible configurations and functions. The following list covers some of the most important features. For a full presentation of the Maxi Sky 600 system, please contact your local Arjo representative.
- Safe working load: 272 kg (600 lbs)
- Clip-on charging station can be fitted anywhere on the track
- Return To Charge (RTC) function
- Automatic Return To Charge (ARTC) option
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Emergency brakeLow battery lift limiter
- Overload circuit protectionInfrared remote control option
- Strap length up to 2.3 m (90")
- Height from floor to ceiling 2.1 m-3 m (82"-118")
- Battery charging indicator
- LED indicator for maintenance required
- Flexible track system comprising straight track, curves and connection features allows single track or room covering configurations to be created
- Straight section – track height 90 mm (3 1/2" ), available in 2 m and 3 m (78" and 118") lengths
- Straight section – track height 140 mm (5 1/2"), available in 4.5 m (177") lengths
- Straight section – track height 180 mm (7"), available in 6 m (236") lengths
- Curve sections – available in 45° and 90°
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 001.14152.33.EN_opi_rev0.pdf
Size: 1.13 Mb
GB-INT GB-INT GB-INT GB-INT GB-INT GB-INT GB-INT GB-INT SE GB CA DE IT CA ES FR DE FR PL CZ DE ES OT IT LT NL NO PT DK SE JP DE CZ DK OT IT JP LT NO PL PT SE NL PT CN DE DK JP NO DE IT NL CN DK ES JP LT NO PL PT SE OT ES OT LT PL IT CZ PT SE NO NL CN DK DE JP US FR CZ JP CZ DK DE ES IT LT NL NO PL PT SE
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.