A versatile 2-section couch, suitable for a wide range of manual therapy techniques, various medical procedures, osteopathy, massage and complimentary medicine.
It is widely used and an adaptable couch for hospital physiotherapy departments, offering head configurations with breathing holes and removable plugs. These are essential for face down treatment and manipulative procedures used by physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors.
Strong and rigid design with a safe working load of 225kgs, this couch is designed to promote good posture for the practitioner.
The Streamline™ base allows for hoist access and in addition the variable height descends low enough for wheelchair transfers to enable easy mount for the frail and elderly or for those with physical deficiencies
- Safe working load of 225kgs
- Extremely strong and rigid
- Choice of hydraulic or electric height operation
- Breathing hole and plug
- Retractable wheel base (RWB) as standard
- Positive and negative head section angles
- Compatible with majoirty of mobile hoists
- Self lubricating bearings belp improve couch longevity
- Standard width 64cm (25”)
- Choice of 18 different upholstery colours
- Hinge covers helps facilitate cleaning procedure
- Adjustable foot for uneven flooring
- 55mm upholstery depth for extra comfort
Quality lasts. This premium couch range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards with a focus not only on patient comfort & safety but also on promoting good posture for all care givers.
|Model 2221A||Hydraulic with Retractable Wheel Base and manual back rest operation|
|Model 2222A||Electric with Retractable Wheel Base and manual back rest operation|
|Safe working load||225 kgs|
|Back rest angles||+80° / -18°|
- 70 cm or 80 cm width at extra cost
- Choice of hand or footswitch operation on electric model 2222A at no extra cost
- Footbar switch for height operation
- Fold-down side supports (pair)
- Side support pads (pair)
- Upholstered arm support (includes fixing kit)
- Paper roll holder
- IV pole (requires fixing kit 7320)
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.