Echo 2 Couch
The Echo™ 2 has been designed to assist the care giver when undertaking clinical assessments during an echocardiogram.
The backrest design facilitates access and clearance for the transducer, held by the Sonographer, during scanning procedures and can be further enhanced by tilting the couch in either a positive or negative direction.
Mainly used withing Echo Cardiology departments within Cardiac or Heart centres.
- Safe working load of 180kgs
- Handswitch control for height, tilt, CPR and backrest adjustment
- Retractable wheel base (RWB)
- Adjustable arm support for clinician
- Integral footrest and fold-down seat section
- Fold-down side support and matching pad
- Detachable head cushion
- Paper roll holder
- Patient hand grip
- Choice of 18 different upholstery colours
- Hinge covers helps facilitate cleaning procedures
- Adjustable foot for uneven flooring
- Twin lift radius arms provides stability
- 55mm upholstery depth for extra comfort
Quality lasts. This premium couch range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards with a focus not only on patient comfort & safety but also on promoting good posture for all care givers.
|Model 5962||Echocardiography couch right hand scan|
|Model 5972||Echocardiography couch left hand scan|
|Safe working load||180 kgs|
|Standard width||108.5 cms|
|Overall length||212 cms|
|Height range||45-91 cms|
|Back rest angles||+80° / -18°|
|Tilt range||+ / - 15°|
- Matching operator's chair or stool
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.