The Bobath range has been specifically designed for the rehabilitation of patients diagnosed with various neurological conditions.
The enhanced rigidity and large upholstered tops allow for the performance of treatment techniques and exercises, with room for both patient and therapists.
It is mostly used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation departments.
- Safe working load of 225kgs
- Choice of hydraulic or electric height operation
- Hand or footswitch height control on electric models
- Positive angled head section
- Compatible with majority of mobile hoists
- Strong and rigid design
- Choice of widths: 106cm or 124cm (42” or 49”)
- Retractable wheel base (RWB)
- Adjustable foot for uneven flooring
- Choice of 18 different upholstery colours
- Hinge covers helps facilitate cleaning procedure
- Twin lift radius arms provides stability
- 55mm upholstery depth for extra comfort
Quality lasts. This premium couch range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards with a focus not only on patient comfort & safety but also on promoting good posture for all care givers.
|Model 4411||Hydraulic height operation with Retractable Wheel Base (106cm width)|
|Model 4412||Electric height operation with Retractable Wheel Base (106cm width)|
|Model 4421||Hydraulic height operation with Retractable Wheel Base (124cm width)|
|Model 4422||Electric height operation with Retractable Wheel Base (124cm width)|
|Safe working load||225 kgs|
|Overal width (models 4411 & 4412)||106 cms|
|Overal width (models 4421 & 4422)||124 cms|
|Overall length||195 cms|
|Height range||46-91 cms|
|Back rest angles||+85° / 0°|
- Choice of hand or footswitch operations at no extra cost on electric models
- Breathing hole and plug
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.