Low air loss pressure redistribution utilising controlled air suspension therapy
The KinAir® MedSurg Low Air Loss Therapy is an air flotation, Low Air Loss (LAL) support surface that provides pressure redistribution to help prevent and treat skin breakdown and manage pain.
The KinAir MedSurg low air loss system in an integrated system for clinicians desiring advanced microclimate management to prevent and treat pressure ulcers. KinAir MedSurg is an air-flotation, low air-loss support surface that provides flexible patient positioning capabilities, built-in scales and warmer.
The KinAir MedSurg is designed to provide continuous air suspension therapy for patients as indicated below. KinAir MedSurg has been designed to help manage the patient's skin environment while enhancing comfort.
- Air suspension system with four zones for enhanced pressure reduction.
- Built-in digital scale and heater.
- InstaFlate™ with memory return.
- Advanced medical fabric helps maintain skin integrity by keeping it cool and dry while serving as an effective barrier to fluid and bacteria.
- Bed exit alarm for greater resident/patient safety.
Low Air Loss pressure redistribution utilizing controlled air suspension therapy. The KinAir MedSurgTM low air loss system in an integrated system for clinicians desiring advanced microclimate management to prevent and treat pressure ulcers.
|Overall bed dimensions (L x W)||93" x 38" (236 cm x 96.5 cm)|
|Bed width (side rails up)||38" (96.5 cm)|
|Bed height (lowered)||36" (91.5 cm)|
|Bed height (raised)||47" (119.4 cm)|
|Total bed weight||540 lbs. (245 kg)|
|Maximum frame weight||500 lbs (226.8 kg)|
|Maximum patient weight||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Voltage||120V AC (240V AC, international)|
|Frequency||60 Hz (50 Hz, international)|
|Ampere rating||12 Amps (7 Amps, internaional)|
|Max electrical leakage||<90 microamps (<180 microamps, international)|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.