Advanced pressure redistribution with a manual wound care turn
The KinAir® IV Low Air Loss (LAL) therapy combines advanced pressure redistribution with a wound care turn to provide optimum skin care management and patient positioning.
The KinAir IV bed is an air-flotation, low air-loss support surface that provides continuous air suspension therapy, flexible patient positioning capabilities, and build-in scales for patients as indicated below.
The KinAir IV bed is a patient support surface comprised of 12 unique "dual" cushions and one head cushion positioned over two inflatable turning bladders; all of which is mounted on a medical/surgical bed frame. The cushions are grouped into four sections: Head, Body, Seat and Leg, allowing for customization of air pressures in each section of cushions.
- Controlled air suspension and cushion depth to help reduce interface pressure and help assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- NurseAssist turn-and-hold function to help reduce shear, save caregiver time and potentially reduce nursing staff injuries while turning or positioning residents/patients.
- Stryker® Secure 3000 bed frame, featuring a retractable frame, bed exit alarm and built-in scales.
- Advanced medical fabric helps maintain skin integrity by keeping it cool and dry while serving as an effective barrier to fluid and bacteria.
Advanced pressure redistribution with a nurse assist wound care turn KinAir™ IV. Low Air Loss (LAL) therapy combines advanced pressure redistribution with a wound care turn to provide optimum skin care management and patient positioning.
|Overall bed dimensions (L x W)||93" x 43" (236 cm x 109 cm)|
|Bed width (side rails up)||43" (109 cm)|
|Bed width (side rails stowed)||36.5" (93 cm)|
|Bed length (retracted)||79" (200 cm)|
|Patient surface length (extended)||84" (213 cm)|
|Bed height (lowered)||21.5" (55 cm)|
|Bed height (raised)||31.5" (80 cm)|
|Side rail height (head, above litter surface)||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Side rail height (foot, above litter surface)||13.5" (34 cm)|
|Side rail length (head)||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Side rail length (foot)||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Total bed weight||Approx. 700 lbs. (317.5 kg)|
|Maximum recommended patient weight||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Fowler||0 - 60 degrees|
|Knee Gatch||0 - 40 degrees|
|Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg||+8 degrees/-8 degrees|
|Cardiac Chair (Fowler/Knee Gatch/Reverse Trendelenburg)||60 degrees/40 degrees/-8 degrees)|
|Scale (with 0 degrees Trendelenburg)||+/- 2% of total patient weight|
(Scales/patient weights are for reference only. Scale readings
should not be relied upon for medication dosage)
|Voltage||115V AC (230V AC, international)|
|Frequency||60 Hz (50 Hz, international)|
|Ampere rating||12 Amps (7 Amps, internaional)|
|Max electrical leakage||<100 microamps (<200 microamps, international)|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.