Variable fluidisation therapy with therapeutic resident/patient sit-up
Air Fluidized Therapy delivers advanced pressure redistribution, microclimate management, and pain relief for patients with pressure ulcers, burns, surgical flaps and grafts, and other skin wounds.
- Variable fluidization helps improve patient comfort and reduce the risk of dehydration.
- Two built-in side steps provide convenient patient access.
- Vertically lifted side rails provide easy access to the patient.
- Pause function enables the caregiver to easily stop fluidization to provide nursing care.
- Built-in scales provide continuous, accurate weight monitoring without having to move the patient.
- Advanced medical fabric helps maintain skin integrity by keeping it cool and dry while serving as an effective barrier to fluid and bacteria.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.