Total Lift Bed
Advanced profiling bed
Upright positioning in bed for highly dependent patients
1. Truong AD, Fan E, Brower RG, Needham DM. Mobilizing patients in the intensive care unit from pathophysiology to clinical trials. Crit Care. 2009;13:216.
2. Morris PE, Goad A, Thompson C, et al: Early intensive care unit mobility therapy in the treatment of acute respiratory failure. Crit Care Med. 2008;36(8):2238-2243
• Without leaving the bed patients who need a graded transition from bed rest to supporting their full body weight, can be progressively moved to the standing position.
Patented Foot Lifter™ Footboard
• When the tilt function is activated, the patented Foot Lifter moves towards the patient’s feet. When contact is made the bed begins gently tilting to the desired angle or weight bearing ratio while maintaining the patient in position to help avoid the need for repositioning. The Foot Lifter will automatically adjust to become flush with the floor for patient egress from the bed if appropriate.
Safety during movement and while standing
• A flexible strap system helps secure the patient in position during movement to the upright position.
Patented weight bearing control system
• As the bed tilts the change in weight bearing achieved by the patient is displayed on the Foot Lifter footboard. This visual feedback helps caregivers to monitor progress, and set milestones against rehabilitation and mobility objectives.
• In addition to progressive standing and weight bearing, the Total Lift Bed offers flexible patient positioning to help with care procedures and patient mobilisation. It also allows for Tredelenburg position which provides head down positioning for selected care procedures.
• The integrated five zone pressure redistribution surface provides caregivers with a choice of low air loss or alternating pressure options to help in the prevention and management of pressure injury. Mattress firmness can be altered using the comfort controls.
In bed chair position
• The in bed chair facility helps orientate the patient to a more upright position with legs down between standing episodes. The foot board’s position can be adjusted from the handset to accommodate different patient needs.
|Overall length (in regular position)||85.83 in (218 cm)|
|Overall length - Fully extended (foot lifter out)||89.76 in (228 cm)|
|Overall width - With side rails|
40.95 in (104 cm)
|Low position - deck to floor|
20.67 in (52.5 cm)
|High position - deck to floor|
29.72 in (75.5 cm)
|From top of bed to floor (standing position)||80 in (204 cm)|
|From under frame to floor||1.38 in (3.5 cm) |
|Caster diameter||5 in (12.7 cm)|
Moves over mattress 7.9 in (20 cm) towards Head Rest
Moves out of bed - 3.95 in (10 cm)
Moves up in chair position until contact with feet or max of 7.9 in (20 cm).
Safe working load is 616 lb (280 kg)
Max patient weight capacity is 425 lb (193 kg)
CE according to MDD 93/42 EEC, IEC 60601-1 3rd Ed. IEC 60601-2-52, IEC606-1-6, IEC62366, FDA Registration (CFR21 Part 820).
The model listed here is manufactured by VitalGo Systems, Inc. and is distributed under contract by Arjo AB. Packaging, labelling and documentation supplied with the product will reflect this.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.