Expandable, side exit bariatric bed with pressure redistribution for med-surg residents/patients
The BariMaxx™ II Therapy System expandable, side-exit bariatric hospital bed provides a comfortable, pressure redistribution surface for med-surg patients weighing up to 1,000 lbs. It can be configured with the MaxxAir MRS and the BariMaxx II with Power Drive System.
All BariMaxx II bariatric hospital beds utilize AtmosAir® Fit MRS with Self Adjusting Technology™ as the standard surface in order to provide a continuous, non-powered, non-foam pressure redistribution surface to help reduce the risk of pressure ulcers.
- Patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs).
- Patients at risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- Patients requiring daily weight monitoring.
- Patients with a total weight in excess of 454 kg (1,000 lbs), including accessories
- Unstable vertebral fractures.
- Cervical and skeletal traction.
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning via power-driven controls makes it easy to position patients.
- Padded, expandable side rails help improve resident/patient safety and comfort.
- Expandable bed width from 91 cm to 107 cm to 122 cm (36” to 42” to 48”) accommodates larger patients.
- Integrated scale with display panel on footboard helps track patient weight without the need to transfer the patient.
- Dual brake pedals and steering locks on castors.
- Low bed height of 43 cm (17”) makes it easier for the patient to get in and out of bed.
- Side of bed exit for ambulatory patients.
- Bed controls at foot end and hand pendant with patient lock-out safety function.
Note: Can be used in conjunction with the MaxxAir ETS Mattress Replacement System (MRS) and the BariMaxx™ II with Power Drive System.
The BariMaxx™ II Therapy System expandable, side-exit bariatric hospital bed provides a comfortable, pressure redistribution surface for med-surg patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs). It can be configured with the MaxxAir ETS MRS and the BariMaxx II with Power Drive System.
|Height||43 cm - 66 cm (17”-26”)|
|Length||77 cm (90.4”)|
|Width normal||104 cm (41”)|
|Width expanded||137 cm (54”)|
|Mattress normal||203 cm x 91 cm x 18 cm (80” x 36” x 7”)|
|One side rail expanded||203 cm x 107 cm x 18 cm (80” x 42” x 7”)|
|Both side rails expanded||203 cm x 122 cm x 18 cm (80” x 48” x 7”)|
|Overall weight||402 kg (886 lbs)|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight||454 kg (1000 lbs)|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106, TB 117, TB 603 standards.|
|TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
|Scale accuracy||+/-0.7% resident/patient weight|
|Max electrical leakage||<100 Microamps|
|Power cord length||7.5’, hospital grade|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Category: Instructions For Use
File name: 310115-AH-Rev-B.pdf
Size: 1.52 Mb
BariMaxx II Options Family Sell Sheet - System Options: Choices to fit many needs - 01.TSS.0035.1.GB-INT.1.AHG
Category: Flyer (2 pages)
File name: 01.TSS.0035.1.GB-INT.1.AHG.pdf
Size: 0.68 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.