The Bariatric medical bed BariMaxx™ Active Therapy System for mobile plus size patients, offers the right fit and comfort for over-weight patients while reducing the risks associated with bariatric care.
The BariMaxx Active Therapy System includes the AtmosAir® 9000E mattress with Self Adjusting Technology (SAT). The frame and mattress can be expanded in width and length to provide space for obese patients, helping to prevent pressure and discomfort caused by limited space while still enabling manoeuverability through doorways and hallways.
The intended use of the BariMaxx Active Therapy System is for patients at risk for pressure ulcer formation and requiring daily weight monitoring, and accommodates a total weight up to 454 kg (1000 lbs) including accessories.
The BariMaxx Active Therapy System is contraindicated for patients with a total weight in excess of 454 kg (1000 lbs) including accessories.
- The AtmosAir® 9000E with SAT supports and distributes patient weight automatically to relieve pressure and improve comfort.
- Integrated and full cardiac chair positioning help reduce the number of transfers required, which helps reduce the risk of staff injuries.
- Integrated bed exit alarm helps to ensure patient safety.
- Sturdy trapeze system helps assist the patient and caregiver in repositioning and aids in patient mobility.
- The patient handheld control unit affords the patient control and independence, but can be locked-out if required for safety reasons.
- Easy-to-use electronic controls at the foot of the bed enable efficient use of the bed’s features.
- Low bed height improves resident/patient access for the caregiver and makes bed exit and entry easier for the patient.
- Single button cardiac chair and CPR positioning features offer quick and easy use for the caregiver.
- Battery back-up provides power during transportation.
The BariMaxx™ Active Therapy System for mobile obese patients offers the right fit and comfort for bariatric patients while reducing the risks associated with bariatric patient care.
AtmosAir™ 9000E Mattress with Self Adjusting Technology™ (SAT)
|Length||203 cm (224 cm with optional foot extension)|
|Width||90 cm (123 cm with optional side extensions)|
|Maximum resident/patient weight||455 kg|
|Cover||Dartex™1 two way stretch, breathable medical fabric to reduce shear and friction|
|Bottom||SofTICK®2 low slip fabric|
|Height to mattress support surface (Min/Max)||44/66 cm|
|Overall length (retracted)||240 cm|
|Overall length (expanded)||255 cm|
|Overall width (side rails retracted)||109 cm|
|Overall width (side rails expanded)||142 cm|
|Safe working load||455 kg|
|Foot of bed and hand pendant controls|
|Complies with IEC60601-2-38|
BariMaxx II Options Family Sell Sheet - System Options: Choices to fit many needs - 01.TSS.0035.1.GB-INT.1.AHG
Category: Flyer (2 pages)
File name: 01.TSS.0035.1.GB-INT.1.AHG.pdf
Size: 0.68 Mb
Category: Instructions For Use
File name: 310115-AH-Rev-B.pdf
Size: 1.52 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.