Shower & Disinfection Panels
This built-in resident/patient shower, for use with shower trolleys and shower chairs, provides a complete and integrated showering system.
The Shower Panel™ is mainly used together with the Carevo®, Carino®, Carendo®, Concerto™, Basic™ or Prelude® to create a complete system for the assisted showering process.
Combined, for example, with the Carevo shower trolley, the Shower Panel can improve safety and comfort throughout the showering process.
Making tasks easier and safer
This is an easy-to-operate unit that streamlines showering and equipment disinfection routines.
Improving care and efficiency
The Shower Panel is a simple solution for assisted showering and can be used to improve the efficiency of showering routines for dependent residents/patients.
- The Shower & Disinfection Panel is a compact wall-mounted unit
- Available in three designs, with different sink alternatives
- Accurate thermostatic mixer with shut-off function
- Resident/patient Shower & Disinfection Panels are also fitted with an extra cleaning shower, to ensure good system hygiene routines
|Cold water||G3/4” female (customer connection)|
|Warm water||G3/4” female (customer connection)|
|Connect with shut-off valves, 3/4" connection|
|Max static pressure||600 kPa (87 psi)|
|Min operating pressure||30 kPa (4.4 psi)|
|Min flow||20 L/min (5.3 gal (US)/min)|
|Recommended cold water temperature||3-20°C (37-68°F)|
|Recommended hot water temperature||38-80°C (100-176°F)|
|Min drainage capacity||100 L/min (26.5 gal (US)/min)|
Measurements, volumes and weights
|Without tank||With flush tank||With flush valve|
|Weight||14 kg (31 lbs)||16 kg (35 lbs)||14 kg (31 lbs)|
|Width||455 mm (17 7/8")||750 mm (29 1/2")||455 mm (17 7/8")|
|Height||510 mm (20")||510 mm (20")||510 mm (20")|
|Depth||190 mm (7 1/2")||190 mm (7 1/2")||190 mm (7 1/2")|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.