One of the most advanced hygiene lift chairs available
As part of an integrated bathing system, the Alenti® provides excellent quality of transportation and transfer solution for semi-dependent residents/patients.
The resident/patient sits safely and comfortably on the submersible Alenti seat throughout all stages of the bathing process.
The Alenti helps improve quality of life, by providing a higher standard of safety and comfort during hygiene routines.
Making tasks easier and safer
The Alenti delivers the necessary power-assisted support to allow the caregiver to manage the entire bathing process in an ergonomically sound manner and without the need for manual handling.
Improving care and efficiency
Fewer staff resources are needed for the various stages of hygiene routines – transfers, dressing, drying – as the Alenti enables one caregiver to efficiently manage all tasks relating to the bathing process alone.
The Alenti is a part of Arjo's integrated bathing system, and is compatible with the various lengths of Arjo height-adjustable baths. It is also compatible with the Prelude® shower cabinet.
The Alenti® is battery-powered and offers a range of features that are designed to stimulate safe ergonomic working practices, including:
- Ergonomically designed handlebar grips.
- Rasing, lowering and central braking are efficiently controlled with a handset.
- Specially designed smooth-running castors make Alenti highly manoeuvrable and easy to turn.
- Safety belt, for safety during transportation.
- Steering handles, which double up as stable armrests for residents/patients.
- Available with a highly accurate on-board electronic scale.
- Can also be used for toileting.
Battery-powered height-adjustable bath lift trolley for lifting, transferring, showering and bathing residents/patients.
Measurements & weights
|Safe working load||182 kg (400 lbs)|
|Lifting stroke||590 mm (23 2/9”)|
|Seat height (from floor)||475 to 1060 mm (18 3/4-41 3/4")|
|Clearance under seat||435 mm to 1020 mm (17 1/8-40 1/8")|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Height top of chassis||150 mm (5 7/8”)|
|Total width||605 mm (23 7/8”)|
|Total length||1020mm (40 1/9”)|
|Battery||sealed lead acid battery 24 V, 4 Ah|
|Protection class||IP 66 (handset)|
- Battery-operated lifting system with built-in soft start function
- Moulded closed cell polyurethane seat with toilet opening, easy to clean and disinfect
- Ergonomic manoeuvring handles (non-slip grip)
- Resident/patient handles integrated into the bath and shower chair
- Detachable mirror-designed backrest
- Handset control and operator panel for all functions, with easy-to-understand symbols
- Visual brake indicator
- Low friction castors
- Two 24 V interchangeable batteries and a battery charger connected to the mains power supply
- Safety belt
- Safe working load 182 kg (400 lbs)
- Emergency up/down function
- Integrated scale, verified for the EC market
- Bedpan holder
- Leg rest for pedicures
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.