The Sovereign™ - a complete system for the assisted bathing cycle with seat lift and contoured base
The Sovereign™ has a unique contoured interior and an innovative shape that provides good support under the knees.
The design of this resident/patient hygiene system, in combination with its reclining comfort seat, provides residents/patients with reduced torso strength the right level of support and stability, while also providing the ideal water depth for an enjoyable bath.
The Sovereign provides a comfortable environment for assisted bathing and also enables many semi-dependent residents/patients to rediscover the pleasures of bathing in private, thereby improving resident/patient wellness.
Making tasks easier and safer
For assisted bathing, the handheld control unit for height adjustment and the built-in seat lift means safe, ergonomically sound procedures without the risks associated with manual handling, such as back injuries.
Improving care and efficiency
A single caregiver can efficiently carry out assisted bathing sessions alone. The Sovereign's built-in seat lift makes safe independent bathing available to a wider range of residents/patients, which frees up staff for other duties.
The best solution for assisted bathing is a height-adjustable bath fitted with a transfer seat unit. Arjo active lifts play an integral role in transfers to and from the Sovereign seat lift.
- The transfer seat unit plays an important role in maximising resident/patient independence, as it allows a wider range of residents/patients, including some wheelchair users, to bathe unassisted.
- The innovative shape of the base of the bath supports the resident/patient below their knees, helping to relieve any pressure or pain.
- The reclining seat maintains water depth around the resident's/patient's body in a natural relaxing position.
- Height adjustable.
- Easy control panel for functions such as air spa and raising/lowering of the tub.
- An integrated disinfectant spray handle.
- Hand control for lift in/out.
Sovereign™ make the benefits of bathing accessible for everyone. A height-adjustable bath with an integrated lift system for assisted or unassisted bathing.
Measurements and weights
|Bath length||1700 mm (67")|
|Bath width||765 mm (30 1/8")|
|Max lifting capacity bath||386 kg (851 lbs)|
|Bath volume||215 L (57 gal (US))|
|Lifting stroke||300 mm (11 3/4")|
|Safe working load||130 kg (287 lbs)|
|Lifting stroke||580 mm (22 7/8")|
|Recommended hot water temperature||55-80°C (130-175 oF)|
- Detachable chair.
- Chassis for detachable chair, used for transfers to/from bathroom and for toilet visits.
- Power rotation to ensure the resident/patient can easily get in and out of the bath unassisted or with minimal strain for the caregiver.
- Optional integrated water controls for thermostatic filling and showering also available.
- Optional eight-jet air spa.
- Optional integrated disinfection with built-in spring handle.
- Auto disinfection for the air spa.
- Remote control for increased flexibility.
- Built-in shower pump system reduces the need for a shower pole.
- Electronic scalding protection.
- Autofill function for an efficient bathing cycle.
- Emergency stop for immediate stop of all functions.
- Built-in battery back-up safety system, in the event of a power failure, to enable the bath to be raised/lowered and the lift to operated in order to extract the resident/patient from the bath.
- Bath made from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GPR) for maximum strength and durability.
- Supplied with pop-up waste drain, overflow and waste trap.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.