Maxi Transfer Sheet
Maxi Transfer Sheet is a repositioning and lifting sheet (which can also be used in place of bed linen) and is used with a passive lifting device for lateral and in-bed positioning. An exciting concept designed for lateral and in-bed positioning solutions that simplify transfer routines.
This single-layer seamless transfer sheet offers a combination
of standard bed linen and repositioning sling. No need to remove
the sheet from under the patient after the transfer thanks to its
high-tech microfiber that improves overall microclimate, as it
is highly breathable and prevents heat build-up.1 Transfers and
repositioning are more efficient and require less effort for the
caregiver resulting also in less discomfort for the patient.2,3
Maxi Transfer Sheet does not interfere with the performance and
benefits of therapeutic support surfaces.4 Improves overall microclimate,
as it is highly breathable and prevents heat build-up.1
1. Pressure ulcer prevention: keep it safe, keep it simple. In: Duffy V, Lightner N (eds). Advances in Human Aspects of Healthcare. Proceedings Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics:
USA. 2014; 3: 19-24.
2. Moving patients safely. British Journal of Nursing 2015; 24(6): S1-S23.
3. Knibbe HJJ, Onrust M, Dieperink W & Zijlstra J. Analysis of a Transfer Device for Horizontal Transfers and Repositioning on an ICU: Effects on the Quality of Care and the Quality
of Work. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics AHFE 2014, Kraków, Poland 19-23 July 2014.
4. Phillips L & Clark M. A novel lifting sheet has minimal impact on the off-loading performance of an ‘active’ (alternating) pressure-redistributing (PR) mattress? EPUAP, 2013.
Color-coded strap indicators at the edge of the sheet show the size of
the sheet. All stitching is at the edge of the bed, ensuring a seam-free
surface under the patient.
INTEGRATED SIDE VALANCES
The long valances cover the straps of the Maxi Transfer Sheet giving the
appearance of a standard bed sheet.
Polyester fabric that is highly breathable and prevents heat build-up, to
support microclimate management.1
Soft loop fabric, and loop designed for attachment
to the lifter of choice
offering flexibility in repositioning the patient. Maxi Transfer Sheet is
compatible with Maxi Move (floor lifter), as well as Maxi Sky 2 and Maxi
Sky 2 Plus (ceiling lifters).
|Weight and dimensions|
|Safe Working Load (SWL) kg||272 kg|
|Safe Working Load (SWL) lb||600 in|
|Regular Support Surface (Width) mm||960 mm|
|Regular Support Surface (Width) in||38 in|
|Regular Support Surface (Length) mm||2440 mm|
|Regular Support Surface (Length) in||96 in|
|Wide Support Surface (Width) mm||1250 mm|
|Wide Support Surface (Width) in||49 in|
|Wide Support Surface (Length) mm||2440|
|Wide Support Surface (Length) in||96 in|
|Side Valance (Width) mm||400 mm|
|Side Valance (Width) in||16 in|
|Side Valance (Length) mm||2440 mm|
|Side Valance (Length) in||96 in|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.