Maxi Sky 2 Plus
Bariatric ceiling lift - Maxi Sky® 2 Plus
Utilizing twin lift cassettes mounted on a rotatable trolley, this easy-to-use system enables patients up to 1000 lbs/454 kg to be lifted, transferred, turned and repositioned - and all tasks can be performed with the same spreader bar system.
A flexible system for all patients
After a simple switch-over to a single cassette, the system is ready to serve non-bariatric patients as well. In single mode, the system can function as a standard Maxi Sky® 2, utilizing the full range of spreader bars and slings. Maxi Sky 2 Plus is a cost-efficient solution, as the system can accommodate a wide range of patients.
- Maximize patient comfort with the single touch of a button. The tilt function system enables you to raise/lower one of the spreader bars and thereby position the patient in a more comfortable manner during the transfer.
- Dual and single mode. One cassette can easily be deactivated, enabling the remaining cassette to operate in the same manner as a standard Maxi Sky® 2, thereby permitting the non-bariatric population to be addressed.
- One hand control. A single intuitive IPX7 rated hand control is used to operate both ceiling lift devices in harmony. This permits lifting, lowering, sitting and reclining of the patient, along with accessing basic usage data found on the LCD interface.
- Spreader bar system with link. The linked spreader bar system permits single-handed maneuverability and handling of the Maxi Sky® 2 Plus, while enhancing the safety of the patient.
- Lift tilting and telescopic link. The tilting of the two cassettes combined with the telescopic link enables the system to easily adapt when placing patient in a reclined position.
- The intelligence behind the solution. The Maxi Sky 2 Plus software, and the constant communication between the two ceiling lifts, provides many advantages such as: synchronized speed, switchability between dual and single mode, and weight shift management.
- Maxi Sky 2 Plus trolley. Employing twin ceiling lifts, the trolley has a 360o unlimited rotation. The manually-maneuvered trolley can be effortlessly moved to any chosen location within the track layout.
- Quick ConnectTM. The Quick Connect System makes it easy to interchange spreader bars whenever necessary.
|Weight, complete (incl. trolley and two ceiling lifts)||113.5 lb (51.6 kg)|
|Weight, spreader bar||14.5 lb (6.6 kg)|
|Lifting capacity||Dual Mode: 1000 lb (454 kg), Single Mode: 600 lb (272 kg)|
|Strap length||98.4 in (2500 mm)|
|Lifting speed (dual mode)||1.7 in/s (4.3 cm/s) without load|
1.3 in/s (3.5 cm/s) at 528 lb (240 kg)
1.2 in/s (3.0 cm/s) at 880 lb (400 kg)
1.1 in/s (2.9 cm/s) at 1000 lb (454 kg)
|Maximum stroke (from ceiling)||90.6 in (2300 mm)|
|Horizontal displacement speeds||N/A, manually operated|
|Operating force of control||< 5 N|
|Push and pull forces at 1000 lb (454 kg) horizontal Movement and Rotation||< 60 N|
Up/Down Motor: Max 10%, 1 minute continuously
Sit/Reclined Motor (single mode): Max 10%, 1 minute continuously
|Horizontal axis motor||N/A|
|Vertical axis motor||24 VDC, 110 watts|
|Rating||24 VDC, 15 A max|
|Noise level for either raising or lowering, with or without load||58.2 dBA with no load, 65.3 dBA at 1000 lb (454 kg)|
|Medical equipment||Type BF protection against electrical shock in accordance with IEC 60601-1|
|Battery type||12 V, 5 AH, sealed rechargeable valve regulated lead acid battery|
|Battery capacity||Provides up to 110 transfers with a load of 440 lb (200 kg), up to 50 transfers with a load of 880 lb (400 kg) and up 34 transfers with a load of 1000 lb (454 kg)|
|Degree of protection - Hand control||IPX7|
|Degree of protection - |
Maxi Sky® 2 ceiling lift
|Lift - protection class - shock prevention||Internally powered equipment|
|Battery charger input||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 57 - 70 VA|
|Battery charger output||28.1 VDC, 1 A max, 28.1 VA|
|Battery charger safety protection||Class 2, double insulated|
|Normal operation conditions|
Ambient temperature range: 410 F to 1040 F (50 C to 400 C)
Relative humidity range: 15% to 93%
Atmospheric pressure range: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
|Transport/storage conditions||Ambient temperature range: -400 F to 1580 F (-400 C to 700 C)|
Relative humidity range: 10% to 93% non-condensing
Atmospheric pressure range: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Improved ground clearance makes it easier to perform tasks where ceiling height is limited
- Robust design with little push and pull force when handling a task
Configurations for Maxi Sky® 2 Plus
- Embedded solution
- X-Y / full room coverage system
- Straight track system
- Curtain gap pass through
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.