The Hydroven 3 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression system provides clinically effective, non-invasive, dynamic compression to the limbs for treatment a wide range of vascular and lymphatic conditions, including venous ulceration, dependent and traumatic oedema and chronic venous insufficiency.
Its flexible, ergonomic design provides a choice of single or three-chamber compression from a variety of arm and leg garments operated by a single pump.
Tried and tested, Arjo technology means you can rest assured it will deliver gentle, effective results every time.
Easy-to-use system for active therapy
- The Hydroven 3 System has been ergonomically designed for efficient use in a number of different situations, from the clinic to the home.
- The controls, indicators and connectors are simple to use and can be accessed with ease.
- Thoughtful design features mean the pump can be handled, transported and stored safely and easily.
- Secure single tube snap lock connection of all garments to the pump enables easy set up and prevents accidental disconnection.
- Automatic detection of single or dual garment attachment makes the system simple to set up. Just ‘plug it in and switch it on’ for active treatment of a range of conditions.
- The Hydroven 3 pump offers the choice of three or single-chamber leg or arm garments from a single pump, and adjustable pressure control provides tailored therapy to suit individual resident/patient needs.
- Unique inflatable inserts allow the system to be used on larger limbs, providing true circumferential compression without the extra cost of purchasing additional garments.
- Clever pump design means it can be orientated vertically or horizontally to allow the system controls to be easily accessible.
The Hydroven® 3 IPC is designed for a wide variety of vascular and lymphatic conditions. System should be used as part of a prescribed plan of care.
Garment Instructions For Use
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 510901_04.pdf
Size: 0.74 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.