*The Solution Set including the SEM Scanner is only available in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Hancock K., et al. (2018). Integrating Early Detection of Pressure Ulcers (PU) into Universal Prevention Pathways. Abstract 156 presented to Wounds UK, Harrogate, UK, 5-7 November
- Bates-Jensen et al. [2008). Subepidermal moisture differentiates erythema and stage I pressure ulcers in nursing home residents. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 16[2). pp.189-197
- Moore et al. [2016). Subepidermal moisture [SEM] and bioimpedance: a literature review of a novel method for early detection of pressure - induced tissue damage [pressure ulcers]. International Wound Journal. 14. pp.331-337
- Okonkwo H., et al. . Differentiating between Healthy Tissue and Early Stage Pressure Injuries: a Pilot Study of the Effectiveness of the SEM Scanner. Abstract 52 presented to 30th NPUAP Annual Conference, Las Vegas, NV, 2-3 March
- https://pathways.nice.org.uk/pathways/pressure-ulcers/preventing-pressure-ulcers-in-adults(accessed 1/11/18)