With Maxi Smart, usage data from all Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lifts in your facility is downloaded, consolidated and then presented in a structured and pleasing graphical way. Various parameters can easily be changed and the graph will be updated instantly.
By viewing and comparing the usage data together with the situation in your facility, questions related to patient transfers can be answered to find out where the high volume transfers within a facility are taking place, to ensure lifts are reducing caregivers injuries and that staff members are using the equipment at every opportunity.
• All lifts that are taking place in a facility can be presented in a consolidated, structured and graphically pleasing way
• Various parameters can be changed. The data can be viewed by year, month, week, day or by shift
• The usage data can be viewed per facility, per ward or per room
• All technical data such as maintenance codes, any possible malfunction, statistics of all lifts of each Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lift is available through MaxiSmart
• You can now easily and remotely confirm that your Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lifts are being used over time
• You can answer questions such as: Are the ceiling lifts being used over time? If not what is the reason to that? You can decide on actions by comparing the usage data with work related injuries and sick leave to improve the safety of both your patients as well as your caregivers
• The service technician can now remotely view and confirm the status of each Maxi Sky 2 ceiling lift and decide what action to take with objective to secure Maxi Sky 2 is "always ready"
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.