Maxi Slide Tube
MaxiSlide Tubes are designed to help caregivers carry out daily repositioning and transfers with less of the physical stress and strain associated with manual handling.1
Done manually, some patient handling tasks create a risk of injury, most likely to the caregiver’s shoulders and lower back. Our MaxiSlide Tubes have ultra-low friction properties that help caregivers to move and reposition patients in bed.4
• Help prevent pressure injuries
Pressure injuries prevalence and incidence is high in many healthcare facilities and they have a significant economic impact for the organizations, and also affect a patient's quality of life, morbidity, and mortality. This type of injuries can be prevented with mobility.1-3
• Patient comfort, security and dignity
MaxiSlide Tubes are manufactured in a soft fabric. Using slide sheet devices for in bed movements has benefits not only for safety, but also for the patients’ comfort, security and dignity.4
1. Dealey C, et al. J Wound Care. 2012; 21(6):261-266.
2. Brem H, et al. Am J Surg. 2010; 200:473-477.
3. Spear M. Plastic Surgical Nursing. 2013; 33(3):147-149.
4. Fray M. Hignett S, Using patient handling equipment to manage immobility in and around a bed. British Journal of Nursing. Vol 24 Issue 6, April 2015.
MaxiTube Radiology is a small tube designed to be used on narrow surfaces such as during transfers to diagnostic equipment (e.g. for radiology).
EXTRA-LONG AND WIDE
MaxiRoll is a tubular slide for lateral transfers and is longer and wider than MaxiTransfer.
HALF BED TUBE
MaxiMini is a half bed length tubular slide sheet for patients who may be able to partially assist with their in-bed repositioning.
SMALL TUBE TO PROTECT THE HEELS
MaxiTube is small tubular sheet to be used with the standard bed length MaxiSlide Sheets to protect the patient’s heels from shear and friction during in-bed repositioning and transfers.
FULL BED TUBE
MaxiTransfer is a full bed length tubular sliding sheet for lateral transfers.
Length 585 mm (23")
Diameter 433 mm (17")
Length 1100 mm (43 ¹∕³”)
Diameter 1100 mm (43 ¹∕³”)
Length 1960 mm (77")
Diameter 433 mm (17")
Length 2100 mm (82½")
Diameter 900 mm (35½")
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.