At Arjo, our priority is in ensuring the wellbeing of our employees, our customers and the patients and residents we serve each day. In light of the corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are monitoring developments closely and taking relevant preventive measures to manage the situation in the best way possible.
We would like to share the precautionary measures that we are taking:
- We are following all relevant recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), along with local authorities in the countries we operate in. This includes minimizing contact with individuals who may have any respiratory illnesses and a ban for overseas travel.
- Each country has developed plans to maintain continued business operations and customer support, and is revising these continuously to manage any deviations given the changing conditions.
- Our production units are running according to plan and we are doing everything we can to minimise any impact on customer orders. We are working closely with our suppliers to limit any possible disruptions. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis, and will keep you informed in case of any deviations.
- We have standard operating procedures in place and trained staff with significant expertise in managing contaminations.
- Our employees are equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or similar solutions to ensure their safety when visiting customer facilities.