Simply enhancing quality of life
Care routines with a lighter touch
SARA Lite is a battery-powered standing and raising aid designed to raise and lower semidependent
residents for transfers and toileting. The lift can be operated safely and efficiently
by a single carer. Weighing just 59 kg SARA Lite is an easy-to-use solution with the flexibility
to benefit a wide range of care settings.
• Optimum stimulat ion – SARA Lite, intended for semi-dependent residents like Carl
(see Mobility Gallery), helps stimulate and maintain mobility for as long as possible.
• Full support – Transfers are performed safely and gently with full support. The sling
with a double-fastening chest strap maximises resident comfort.
• Extra security – If a resident requires additional security, the knee strap ensures
that the knees are positioned safely and correctly.
• Safer handling – SARA Lite makes carer’s everyday care routines easier and safer,
as no manual lifting is needed.
• Ergonomic routines – Every aspect of the machine is ergonomically designed to
ensure ergonomic and comfortable working postures.
• Improved eficiency – Transfers to and from the toilet, chair, edge of the bed or
wheelchair can be performed efficiently under handset control.
SARA Lite Brochure