A top class performer with a dual role
Amigo is designed to boost sluice room efficiency and improve the working environment.
An efficient, well-planned sluice room is vital in a care facility’s efforts to ensure good hygiene and combat the threat of cross-infection. Amigo plays a central role in the sluice room, providing hospital wards, surgical departments and other care units with a reliable supply of
clean, disinfected reusable goods.
Designing a better sluice room
Amigo is easy to integrate into an optimum sluice room design.
- The machine’s slop basin eliminates the need for a separate emptying unit, thus saving time, space and money.
- Top-loaded design saves space as the lid opens upwards.
- For design flexibility, Amigo can be supplied as a wallmounted or freestanding unit. Both options provide access under the machine for easy floor cleaning.
Improving the working environment
Amigo supports safe, efficient ergonomic working routines
- An easy-to-program machine with a user-friendly display.
- Top-loaded, slanted design combination ensures correct working height.
- A simple-to-operate machine with convenient pedal for opening/closing the lid.